Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Sales and Accounts Receivable Team is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Finance team. As a Senior Credit Analyst at Hulu, you will work with upper management on implementation of new systems, maintain the aging and process incoming credit requests. The right person for this role can adapt to new processes, concepts and skills; has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is motivated to achieve our business objectives and common goals. If you are someone who loves working in a fast paced, fun environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gain a deep understanding of the digital advertising sales process from inception and planning to billing and collection.
- Think out of the box to develop process improvements and increase department efficiencies.
- Manage the credit review process and ensure Hulu policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Oversee a portion of the AR portfolio and manage against KPIs such as DSO and % of receivables current.
- Proactively develop and maintain a trusted, collaborative working relationship with the Sales and Agency organizations.
- Maintain the data quality of systems and their integrations between all Hulu platforms.
- Provide experienced guidance and support both internally and externally while maintaining high levels of work quality.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance related field.
- 3-5 years of high volume B2B Credit and Collections experience.
- A self-starter, who can work independently and stay organized with large quantities of data.
- Ability to network and communicate effectively to a vast array of professionals.
- Able to work under time pressure, to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple groups on multiple levels.
- Strong focus and attention to details.
- Experience working with Credit Reporting Service (DnBi or Experian).
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude to fit our culture.
- Previous experience in Advertising/Tech/Film Industry
- Knowledge of Operative.One and Workday Financials