Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Product team is seeking a Manager of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) who will be an exceptional addition to our Product Management team. As a Manager at Hulu, you will work directly with the SEO team, Marketing, Product and Tech teams to drive organic traffic growth for hulu.com. You will be responsible for driving the continued investment case for SEO to manage resourcing needs, developing cross functional strategy to align SEM keyword strategies and ensuring that we have the best SEO in online streaming and live TV! The right person for this role must be a seasoned SEO strategist, be a strong product leader and have excellent communication skills to enable them to work with cross functional teams. They must also have a passion for data driven product development. If you are someone who is both left and right brained, results driven, has a passion of all things SEO and up for the challenge then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive the continued investment case for SEO to support all future team growth needs.
- Define vision and cross functional strategy to align on key areas such as SEM keyword strategy and App store optimization.
- Work with technical team leads to ensure the appropriate technical resources are in place to support execution needs
- Drive weekly reporting back to the business on key performance indicators (Metrics and ranking), Milestone updates and roadmaps.
- Evangelize SEO and set up training for key stakeholders (Marketing, PM, Tech etc.) to ensure all teams think ‘SEO first’
- Work with the SEO Product Management team to build a prioritized roadmap and backlog focused on advancing hulu’s traffic growth objectives
- Track industry trends and key crawler updates from Google, Yahoo and Bing to ensure hulu is ahead of the game
WHAT TO BRING
- 8+ years of product manager experience managing an SEO team focused on a subscription based product
- 4+ years of direct management experience leading and building teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of developing and driving in-house SEO strategies for subscription based digital content companies
- Previous experience collaborating with or managing complex cross-departmental teams to launch features in an agile environment
- Expert comfort level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends and reporting back to the business on a weekly basis
- Expert knowledge of Google webmaster tools, Tableau and Bright Edge SEO tools
- Good understanding of the SVOD digital marketplace and main players in this space
- SEM experience with keyword research and targeting to maximize budget returns.