Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for phenomenal people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience team is seeking a Quality and Experience Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Quality and Experience Manager at Hulu, you will manage a team of Quality Analysts responsible for the execution of quality assurance activities that lead to positive viewer experiences. This role also supports viewer experience analytics, with responsibility for the analysis and measurement of customer and agent interactions, customer feedback, and applicable tasks. The right person for this role is responsible for providing strategic guidance and leadership to Viewer Experience Operations and Business Partner Teams, partnering to drive organizational direction associated with increasing operational efficiency, viewer satisfaction, and improving the overall viewer experience. If you are someone who can think strategically, is service minded, and has a real passion for improving customer experiences, then this is an excellent role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build, mentor, and develop a team of Quality Analysts responsible for auditing viewer interactions for compliance to established policies/procedures, experience expectations, and overall Hulu brand support.
- Craft and share VX Quality goals, performance standards, and KPI’s with your teams to properly align with the company Mission, Vision, and Values, and support VX Operations/Business Partner initiatives.
- Chip in to improving operational quality by providing recommendations for change through analytics of quality audits, utilizing metrics, trends, and customer feedback via surveys.
- Lead regular calibrations between Quality, Operations, and Business Partner Teams to identify gaps/synergies.
- Identify and communicate opportunities, in tooling, resources, etc. to improve operational performance.
- Prepare reporting for performance, dispute tracking, audits and coaching logs on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT TO BRING
- 4+ years of leadership in a Contact Center or Service Operations environment in at least one of the following areas: Quality, Operations, Training, or Workforce Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- Must have Quality Assurance experience to be considered
- Excellent prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact authoritatively with Leadership at all levels
- Experience with process management and improvement
- Experience with Contact Center technology and reporting platforms (e.g. Avaya, Five9, Verint, Calabrio)
- Knowledge of Customer Satisfaction measurement systems, tools, and processes (e.g., JD Power, SQM, Malcolm Baldridge, etc.)