Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Advertising Sales Research Team is looking for someone to help create the future of television and innovate in the advertising and measurement space. The Ad Sales Research Analyst will play a key role in building research studies that show the growth of streaming and its benefit to advertisers. This research is aimed to guide sales strategy, support the sales, corporate communications and integrated marketing teams as well as drive Hulu Insights initiatives. The candidate will work directly with research vendors to build out research plans, execute the research studies and then share the findings with sales teams and other internal partners.
If you’re the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Hulu may be the place for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in managing custom primary research studies including advertising research and consumer insights
- Track and monitor custom primary research projects across study life stage – from project ideation to survey writing to recruitment to analysis to creation of deliverables to presenting the findings
- Support Hulu’s in-house panel initiatives by writing, programming, fielding and analyzing in-house surveys
- Collaborate with corporate communications and integrated marketing teams to make sure they have the necessary research to support their press and sales initiatives
- Position Hulu as a thought leader in innovative research by assisting in mining all sources and crafting Hulu Insights to be shared in the press
WHAT TO BRING
- 2+ years of media experience at a fast-paced web publisher, media agency, research organization or TV Network
- Strong experience with quantitative research methodologies, survey design and analysis
- Knowledge of the media landscape and preferably the digital media landscape
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative research with client needs in mind, write clearly, and translate data into clear insights
- Experience successfully communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Proven team player with the ability to manage various projects in a timely manner
- Strong mathematical skills and an interest in finding compelling stories in the data through in-depth analyses
- Ability to work independently and problem solve as well as effectively collaborate with various teams
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences in Social Sciences, Communications, Mathematics or another related field