Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX) team is seeking a Real-Time Analyst, for the Viewer Experience Operations Center (VXOC) who will be an exceptional addition to our team. In this role, you will be driving short-term movements in Viewer Experience Advocate (Customer Service Representative) staffing to meet viewer needs. You will be monitoring internal and external factors that impact volume and staffing and making strategic business decisions to meet service level. If you are someone who thrives on responding rapidly to changes and challenges and is equally motivated to identify improvements in daily processes, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Real-time monitoring of volume, staffing and movement of resources to the right channels (phone, email, chat).
- Use workforce management (WFM) methodologies to manage workload and staffing changes throughout the day
- Run intraday reports to track Viewer Experience Advocate adherence and utilization
- Work closely with Team Managers and site leadership as a primary contact for scheduling ad-hoc offline activities for advocates
- Track and communicate business impact of any system / application outages at the contact center
- Work closely with Forecasting Analyst and Operations on overtime and same-day PTO requests
- Escalate system / application outages to the Network Operations Center and provide continuous updates to VX management team until resolution
- Assist in publishing daily, weekly, and monthly reports on center performance, shrinkage and other metrics pertinent to understanding capacity needs and staffing coverage
- Partner cross functionally on proactive messaging on WFM, Telephony, Social and Help center during incidents
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance and adherence
WHAT TO BRING
- 1-2 years of experience
- 1+ years working in high volume customer-facing operational environment
- 1+ years of experience in command center / real time monitoring in contact centers
- Demonstrated focus on putting viewer and experience first, relentless focus on delighting customers and a strong bias for action
- MS Excel and/or MS Access skills required
- Monitoring and visualization skills and experience
- Ability to collaborate across the organization, specifically partnering with Tech to respond to incidents and drive improvements
- Available for incident response 24/7/365
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions
- Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop presentations leveraging a proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Five9
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.