Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to drive programs for our audience platform team. As a TPM for this domain, you are one of the key members to build the marketing decision engine to empower Hulu's marketing teams with data insights and analytics. You will need to contribute to optimize the whole business flow across Hulu’s subscriber lifecycle including branding, demand-generation, acquisition/reacquisition, promo conversion, engagement and retention. You will also contribute to enable Hulu’s product and content teams for user engagement improvement with scalable audience segmentation capability and smoothly integrate it with notification, content campaign, A/B test platforms and external CRM systems. You can do this by leveraging Hulu’s massive audience data, engagement data, traffic attributions from external parties and industry leading expertise in machine learning and big data. In this position, you will work hand-in-hand with product managers and various marketing teams including paid media, email marketing, marketing analytics, and marketing research team to identify new opportunities to improve marketing channel efficiency and drive Hulu's subscriber growth. You will lead across-disciplines to generate a roadmap, a prioritized backlog using an agile approach, and monitor and communicate risks and progress for multiple concurrent projects. The right person for this role has a strong focus on understanding business expectations and requirements, likes to solve problems and dive into issues, is data-driven and analytical, and is an innovator.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own project requirements, timelines, and deliverables.
- Characterize business problems, define solutions and drive resolution.
- Identify and address new opportunities to boost growth of Hulu's subscribers.
- Partner with engineering, product and marketing teams to build data solutions and integrations.
- Drive roadmap consolidation and prioritization to build rolling backlog for technical team.
- Drive consensus or alignment between technical, product and marketing teams.
- Manage impediments, risks, and changes in requirements, resources or partners.
- Manage multiple projects with shifting and competing priorities.
WHAT TO BRING
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in software development or program management for data or web-based products.
- Hands-on experience in Agile software development.
- Solid understanding of audience science, big data technologies and systems.
- Ability to understand complex business logics and lead under ambiguity.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical problems, and explain the solution to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and work with variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in either digital marketing or online advertising is a strong plus.
- Experience in CRM, DMP, BI or data analytics is a plus.