Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Security team is seeking an Information Security Engineer who will be an exceptional addition to our Security team. As an Information Security Engineer at Hulu, you will work side by side with our development, operations, and enterprise IT teams to ensure our global environments are secured and monitored. The right person for this role will have a string technical information security background with a focus on detection, prevention and response to security threats. If you are someone who has experience building and securing high performance environments, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate across teams to build and maintain creative solutions to security problems. Specially around PKI and secret management.
- Provide subject matter expertise on network security design and configuration
- Investigate suspicious security event activity
- Proactively find and fix security issues
- Evaluate new security technologies
- Evangelize security within Hulu
WHAT TO BRING
- 3 - 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience architecting and implementing PKI and secret management solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, with expert level knowledge of Linux, Windows, and OS X
- Expert level experience working with and optimizing intrusion detection and SIEM tools
- Experience securing scalable web architectures and distributed systems
- Experience securing and architecting cloud based infrastructures (e.g. Amazon AWS and Google)
- Experience securing flow of data with CDN providers (Akamai and Level3)
- Expert experience in evaluating and assessing security threats across a variety of environments and industries
- Expert understanding of networking: routers, switches and load balancers
- Technical knowledge/skills in the following languages, Java, Ruby and or Python
- Knowledge of PCI and SOX controls
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- CISSP/GIAC Certification
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Vault by HashiCorp
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.