Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu is seeking an Awards Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role, you’ll provide creative strategy and execution of Awards campaigns for the originals marketing team. The right person for this role is a creative, thought-leader energized by revolutionizing ad experiences across the Awards industry. If you are an experienced and passionate storyteller with a desire to lead, learn, collaborate and grow, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute impactful Awards campaigns with breakthrough creative that impacts voters
- Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across all creative
- Work with the cross-functional Awards team partners to develop and manage creative campaigns for Emmys, Oscars, Guilds, etc., across print, outdoor, digital, TV and radio.
- Develop new ideas that forge innovation and drives effective engagement with voters. Candidate will work with team to create physical marketing materials (mailers, postcards, letters, etc).
WHAT TO BRING
- 5-7 years experience at a creative agency/ branded content studio/ entertainment marketing environment
- Extensive knowledge of the Awards industry and experience running and managing FYC creative campaigns
- Experience communicating campaigns and creative with filmmakers
- BA/BS in design, video or communications-related major
- Experience in multi-platform and 360 co-branded creative executions driven by clear insights
- Executive-level collaboration experience required
- Experience in design of physical brand experiences for Awards media, stunts and events
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills for client-facing and sales leadership interaction
- Please have a strong portfolio to submit.