Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
The Account Manager within the AdvancedTV Team will be focused on owning the execution and analysis of Hulu programmatic revenue. This position will act as the day to day point of contact for the implementation of programmatic buys, as well as serve as the main point of contact for the Hulu Sales teams for the stewardship of deals. In addition this position will be focused on analyzing data from various sources to drive strategy for programmatic revenue on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. Through partnership with Sales and our clients, this position will be responsible for providing the following services:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Programmatic strategy by account based on analysis from daily, weekly and annual trends
- Looks at trend data from various sources (i.e. Taleria, eMarketer etc) to develop actionable strategies to increases revenue
- Work with Hulu Sales & Marketing to integrate programmatic offering into packages that align with client objectives
- Ownership of all reporting capabilities to track revenue, generate sales leads and act as a consultant for the Hulu sales team across the country
- Work closely with programmatic technology partners (internal/external) to manage and troubleshoot day to day business needs
- Work with Ad Platform Operations teams to impact the creation, implementation and servicing of Private Marketplace deals with sales team to drive programmatic revenue
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years of experience digital and/or programmatic media.
- Proven strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data and translate it into specific and measurable tactics, actions, and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solver with the ability to collaborate and work across functions.
- Understanding of how our clients set priorities and performance goals, and how we can align our product portfolio to best fulfill those needs
- Knowledge of how programmatic/digital media is bought and sold, including fluency in ad tech
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, make decisions and manage at ambitious speed