Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX or Customer Support) team is seeking an Associate Program Manager to enable projects and support the PMO team by managing initiatives and processes that help the business run more efficiently and effectively. The right person for this role is able to unwind complexity and drive continuous improvements while collaborating across the VX and Hulu teams. If you love supporting programs with big customer and employee impact, then this is an excellent role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and continuously improve ongoing processes that help the business with efficiency, effectiveness, governance and scalability (e.g. Roadmap and Business Reviews, SOX Compliance).
- Drive tactical projects and implementations while distributing project plans and related documentation consistently to teams across VX.
- Facilitate interactions between internal and external teams with focused meetings, proposed agendas, and guided conversation.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide critical issue management, anticipate and make trade-offs stabilizing the business needs versus constraints
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of VX program management standards, norms and success metrics as the business grows and changes.
- Enable and drive business success through operational excellence to help viewers get the most out of Hulu.
WHAT TO BRING
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of customer service workflows with relevant experience in a ‘customer-first’ environment
- Knowledge of customer support operations and end-to-end project management
- Excellent communicator and relationship-builder
- Strong analytical skills to visualize and improve items that are complex and confusing to the business
- Ability to prioritize, execute and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while keeping a calm and reassuring attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Media/TV landscape
- Software/technology company experience
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce, or other business applications