Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Creative team is seeking a Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing Creative to join our Marketing team. As a Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing Creative at Hulu, you’ll provide creative direction and strategy for our integrated marketing and trade advertising groups that aligns with our brand and content marketing initiatives. The right person for this role is collaborative, creative, open-minded, inspiring and very comfortable working in the ad space. If you are an experienced and passionate visual storyteller with a desire to learn, lead, share and grow, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with the Hulu Integrated Marketing team to develop creative positioning, messaging and branding in the advertising trade marketplace.
- Lead the development of digital and video creative concepts and strategies that align brands with the Hulu brand
- Attend client meetings and calls to sell through creative vision
- Work across all creative disciplines to ensure design consistency
- Work internally to align Hulu’s B2B materials with the overall brand creative direction
- Interact with Sales Leads on communicating creative direction that aligns with overall strategies
- Partner and collaborate with our internal creative team, marketing, advertising, and product stakeholders
- Ensure creative quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all creative executions
- Continually elevate and innovate custom client solutions that cement Hulu as a leader in the space
WHAT TO BRING
- 10+ years experience at a creative agency or in an entertainment marketing environment
- BA/BS in design, video or communications-related major
- Experience in multi-platform and 360 creative executions
- Executive-level collaboration experience required
- Experience overseeing design of physical brand experiences for events like CES, Upfronts, etc.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills for client-facing and sales leadership interaction
- Please have a strong portfolio to submit.
- Experience in the video streaming business would be excellent
- Experience in producing design and motion creative for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc.