Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu's Advertising Sales team is seeking a Programmatic Account Executive who will be a valuable addition to our AdvancedTV team. You will drive revenue from Agency Trading Desks, Addressable TV buying teams and those clients who have chosen to bring Programmatic Buying in-house. You will act as the day to day point of contact for all Hulu programmatic selling efforts. We will assign your business by holding company and you will partner with the National Sales team to drive Programmatic revenue.The right person for this role will have specific Programmatic sales knowledge as well as a fluency in ad technology. If you are someone who possess those qualifications, then this is the right role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Programmatic Account Executive will lead revenue generation for all AdvancedTV/ Programmatic buys with Hulu. In addition this position will be focused on analyzing data to better inform strategy, as well as providing in-field intelligence for platform and data partner offerings for purposes of advancing Hulu’s automated opportunities.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7 years digital/Programmatic ad sales experience as an individual contributor
- Deep understanding of the Video marketplace
- Proven success in high level negotiation and internal and external relationship management
- Ability to work well with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- PowerPoint presentation and Excel skills
- Fluency with ad technologies (e.g. DMP’s, CRM Matching, etc.)
- Ability to navigate data and use analytics to make decisions