Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Finance team is seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Ad Revenue Team. As a Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst at Hulu, you will work closely with Sales Planning and Ad Operations to support a robust and growing Ad Sales Team. The right person for this role is detail oriented, proactive, a great communicator and a team player. If you are someone who loves working in a fast paced, fun environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gain a deep understanding of the digital advertising sales process from inception and planning to billing and collection.
- Audit advertising revenue for active campaigns monthly with the AR Billing Team.
- Confirm monthly and quarterly billable costs with clients through the RFI (Request for Invoice) process.
- Work with the Ad Sales Collections Team to adjust invoices and issue credit memos to expedite client payment.
- Cross train and collaborate with Sales Planning and Ad Operations to troubleshoot discrepant campaigns.
- Assist with onboarding of new team members.
- Build relationships across multiple teams including Ad Sales and Operations and Integrated Marketing.
- Implement and support ad-hoc projects.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 3-5 years of high volume B2B experience.
- A self-starter, someone who can work independently.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods.
- Strong Accounting knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple groups on multiple levels.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude to fit our culture.
- Previous experience in Advertising/Tech/Film Industry
- Knowledge of Operative.One, Workday Financials, Salesforce.com and STAQ