Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu is seeking an Content Marketing Coordinator, Originals who will be an exceptional addition to our Hulu Originals Marketing team. As a Content Marketing Coordinator at Hulu, you will play a fundamental role at Hulu by serving as the primary foundation of support in the marketing of Hulu Originals. This position provides you with the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge in the strategy and execution of Hulu Originals marketing campaigns, launches and promotions. The right person for this role is someone who is very comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment and possesses a strong ability to multitask, prioritize and handle multiple projects concurrently. This person should have a robust attention to detail and the ability to analyze and interpret data to derive insights. We’re looking for someone who loves TV as much as we do, has a passion for the entertainment/content marketing industry, has a ‘can do’ attitude with a hunger to learn more and is ultimately a team player.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist the Marketing Lead in the development of Hulu Originals marketing campaigns including developing launch strategy, key art and digital development, promotions and working with all cross-functional teams to ensure goals are being met.
- Track budget and spend for originals marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Originals Marketing Lead to track success of current and recent marketing campaigns – sharing results, key learnings and insights that can be applied to future executions
- Compile campaign launch recaps and assist in the development of various marketing presentations
- Collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the organization
- Maintain key Hulu marketing/campaign documents including launch calendars, presentations and best practice overviews
WHAT TO BRING
- BA required (in Marketing, Business, Communications or related area preferred)
- 2+ years in Marketing (agency and television/film experience preferred)
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Proficiency in analytics and data interpretation
- Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Suite Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Team player and the ability and desire to interact with people at all management levels
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.