Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Design team is seeking a Sr. Designer who will be an exceptional addition to our Creative Solutions team. As a Sr. Designer at Hulu, you will Create high quality, compelling marketing materials in a variety of media including landing pages, web banners, emails, print, social media and mobile while upholding Hulu’s brand standards. The right person for this role combines a world-class design sensibility and skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for Hulu, If you are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with intense, focused, but fun-loving co-workers, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee the creative development of large design projects involving the development of templates and systems.
- Work collaboratively with design managers, project producers, and other designers to create innovative, compelling 360 creative.
- Work independently to develop compelling creative solutions that align with the strategic brief.
- Assist all levels of the design team in the creative development of their assignments.
- Be a role model on the team, a representative of Hulu values to be relied on and looked up to.
- Represent and guide the creative during live action or photography production.
- Work with internal and external clients as a Creative Partner.
- Set and be the steward of Hulu brand guidelines.
- Apply of Hulu technical specs and best practices consistently.
- Raise the bar for Hulu Design fundamentals including: Layout, Typography and Color.
- Oversee print production processes from pre-press through final execution.
- Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
- Assist the Design Manager and Project Producer in digital campaign development.
WHAT TO BRING
- At least 7 years’ design experience and a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Advanced portfolio with relevant work examples as both an individual and team lead.
- Experience working with a variety of design mediums including trailer graphics, social media and digital design.
- Experience working with design vendors, from printers to digital developers.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Google Slides, and Keynote.Working knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Experience organizing, and media-managing across different applications.
- Well-organized design files and design build files.
- Advanced skills in Concept Development, pitching graphic work, and executing unique and original work that solves Marketing challenges.
- Strong skills in Compositing. Key art experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills to organize design files and design build files.
- Ability to project manage through design and creative efforts on large-scale projects from kickoff to completion.
- Entertainment experience either at an agency or in-house creative team desirable.