Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking an Associate Launch Readiness Program Manager, who will be an extraordinary addition to our Viewer Experience team. As an Associate Launch Readiness Program Manager at Hulu, you will be responsible for the process and strategy that ensures the VX team has the resources, tools, training, and operational processes to support launches, as well as the voice to influence the customer experience, and for providing support and connection points during and immediately following launches. The right person for this role is able to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while driving accountability and communication across several teams. If you are someone who loves bringing projects together and having daily cross-functional work, then this is an excellent role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate with the Product, Tech, Content, Marketing, Legal, and/or Partnership teams to ensure that VX has all of the knowledge and materials necessary to support the launch
- Support the ability of VX to provide impactful insights during the launch development process or go-to-market planning.
- Support and track project plans for VX readiness, ensure that all VX processes (training, contact routing, content strategy etc.) are defined, approved, tested, and trackable in advance of launch.
- Assist in overseeing the ‘war room’ and launch day process and coordinate response to any incidents or changes/learning
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure that relevant VX data and insights are shared throughout the launch process.
- Identify, organize, and support the individuals responsible for activities related to launch, assisting to identify gaps or risks in the process, and determine the best ways to mitigate.
- Work with operations to broadcast project updates to drive adoption and understanding (emails, office hours, etc).
- Partner with peers and relevant partners to improve the VX team's ability to prepare for and support launches.
WHAT TO BRING
- 1-2+ years experience in project management or other role requiring holding others accountable
- Foundational knowledge of customer support operations and end-to-end project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: communicate for execution and to influence customer experience decisions and outcomes.
- Organizational and process improvement skills
- Ability to both keep track of details and operate at higher altitudes
- Ability to stay calm during times of intense change and stress
- Ability to occasionally travel for work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of media/TV landscape
- Software/technology company experience
- Experience using JIRA, Trello, Airtable, or other project management tools.