Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Special Events team is seeking a Sr. Event Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. As a Sr. Event Manager at Hulu, you will be directly responsible for shepherding the entire event production process from internal strategy, to design and material collaboration, to partner approvals, all the way through execution and post wrap-up. The right person for this role will have the ability to work in a fast pace deadline driven environment, while simultaneously juggling multiple projects and keeping a positive demeanor. If you are someone who is extremely detail-oriented and thrives on forward thinking, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The Sr. Event Manager will work across the brand, sales and marketing departments to execute and unify Hulu’s event strategy. You will manage a variety of premium events ranging from red carpet premieres, FYC campaigns, industry events (CES, Cannes Lions, etc.), in addition to experiential activations for Hulu’s Brand and Marketing departments. You will think big to find new opportunities that promote smart strategy and drive results toward elevating the Hulu brand.This role reports directly to the Director of Events and Talent Relations.
WHAT TO BRING
- 6+ years of event production experience with a focus in entertainment
- Ability to oversee and execute approximately 30 projects per year
- Deep understanding of event logistics including but not limited to: venue decisions, city permitting, event flow, catering requirements, placing rental orders, staffing, transportation, security, guest demographic, etc.
- Responsible for generating meeting schedules and timelines to keep projects and approvals on-time
- Budget creation and management for all assigned events
- Be a creative problem solver, self-motivated and organized
- Experiential event knowledge
- Extreme attention to detail
- Thrives working cross-functionally to strategize, prioritize and communicate initiatives
- Adept at collaborating with external partners, brands and agencies to innovate and think big
- Strong relationship-building, project management and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel
- Strong network of industry contacts that can open doors and allow for continuous growth and development
- Must have an event portfolio featuring wide range of event experience
- Inhabits a keen sense of premium event decor as well as an understanding of graphic design
- Passion for staying current on event and industry trends
- Knowledge of new venues and restaurants in NY and LA
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.