Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Customer Growth team is seeking a(n) Associate CRM Manager – Engagement and Retention who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a(n) Associate CRM Manager at Hulu, you will help test, execute, maintain, update, and report on ad-hoc, automated and trigger-based email marketing program, including but not limited to onboarding, content promotion, retention and upsell programs, and ensure the successful performance of all email and push marketing initiatives as part of Hulu’s Marketing team. You will work closely with a number of teams, internal and external, in order to execute email and push marketing campaigns with the maximum ROI while providing incremental subscriber and user value. The right person for this role will be a hard-working self-starter with superior project management skills and attention to detail. They will have at least 3 years of experience in email marketing with a strong technical knowledge in campaign production and execution. If you are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves, contribute to a collaborative team environment, and are passionate about email marketing, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Email production: creation, planning, scheduling, testing and updating of HTML emails.
- Target, execute and monitor email and push campaign launches and manage email service provider.
- Build and execute triggers and automations as well as customer journeys within the ESP.
- Optimize email and push programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Manage email campaign and traffic related communication to all required stakeholders.
- Monitor and negotiate work activities with internal and external partners in order to coordinate timely and consistent delivery of email and push campaigns with focus on technical execution.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly reporting on all email and push marketing activities.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email and push marketing programs or processes from in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email/push execution tools.
- Partner with the Manager, E-mail Marketing on developing and evolving an overall e-mail Marketing strategy that data shows is effective and is aligned well to Hulu’s strategic priorities. Integrate data and metrics into our e-mail Marketing decision-making.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years experience in email marketing, preferably in an online subscription business.
- Experience with ExactTarget/Sales Force.
- Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design. Solid knowledge of cross-browser and email environments (Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Experience writing SQL statements for data extractions.
- Knowledge of email best practices and deliverability.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Superior project management skills.
- Ability to provide data-driven strategic recommendations.
- Excellent team player with the ability to bring innovative ideas to the organization.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude, ability to work collaboratively to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
- BA or BS Degree required.
- 1+ years experience in push marketing.
- Journey Builder experience.
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools.