Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
We're excited to offer internship and co-op positions year around which provide university students an opportunity to work on significant business-impacting projects. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our leadership team. Our interns design and code their own projects and present their work to our technology and business leaders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop, maintain, and enhance applications and services.
- Invent novel solutions to challenging problems.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
- Collaborate with researchers, program managers, and product designers in an open, creative environment.
WHAT TO BRING
- BS degree at least in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years demonstrated coding skills in Java/C#/C/C++ or other related programming languages.
- Experience in building data-driven services and applications is a plus.
- Independent, energetic, highly technical, and capable of driving for results under pressure and ambiguity.
- Language requirement: Chinese proficiency is required; good written and oral communication in English.
- Time requirement: Hulu Beijing intern recruiting is a year-round program. Part-time (25hr/week) internship for at least 5 months or full-time (40hr/week) internship for at least 3 months.