Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Product Management team is seeking a Product Manager, Customer Growth who will be an exceptional addition to our Subscription Lifecycle team. As a Product Manager, Customer Growth at Hulu, you will drive initiatives and cross-team projects that increase our new subscriber sign-up rate across multiple channels and devices (including web, mobile apps and streaming media players). You’ll be directly responsible for defining a strong roadmap and have the opportunity to drive critical prioritization decisions on the most impactful features to build. Hulu offers a collaborative environment to work directly with business and a large software engineering team to launch new experiences for our customers . The right person for this role has experience building innovative and optimized sign-up flows for new customers, understands the nuances of a subscription service, and is eager to learn and grow by getting their hands dirty with the details. Exceptional candidates will have experience building new acquisition experiences for mobile and/or living room apps, and working with 3rd party retail partners to create seamless acquisition flows both on and off-channel. If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude, thrives in a cross-collaborative environment, and has a relentless pursuit of improving the customer experience, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the sign-up flow experience across devices and partner flows. Act as primary liaison between Business and Technology. Become the expert in the details and complexities of different customer journeys and device nuances.
- Build new product features that enable Marketing, Device Partnerships, and Product teams to improve sign-up efficiency through such activities as targeted messaging and offers, unique input models per device, customized flows, and innovative payment methods. Ensure product solutions achieve the goals of business opportunities.
- Work with Product Managers and Technology to ensure work is prioritized and delivered within committed schedules. Be accountable for key business metrics and analyze the success of your features.
- Provide requirements and contribute to the success of better self-service tools to build configurable and targeted experiences across acquisition funnel.
- Contribute to defining the long-term vision of the acquisition funnel and building the team’s multi-year roadmaps.
- Write requirements for accurate measurement of performance. Build reports and extract insights from data, working with analysts and Finance to inform product decisions. Suggest improvements to the customers’ experience and increase conversion rates. Work with the A/B testing team to prioritize and execute key experiments for impact.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in acquisition marketing or product management for sign-up flow optimization.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results on time.
- Strong acumen for data-driven and evidence-based decision making, employing qualitative and quantitative measurement methodologies to accurately define and report on key performance indicators.
- Good familiarity with tools including Google Analytics, Tableau, Optimizely and similar platforms.
- Great communicator and team player. Eager to learn and never happy with the status quo. Good eye for design, copy and a creative problem solver.
- Experience with mobile or living room apps.
- Experience working with 3rd party partners to integrate sign-up flows.
- Building targeting and unique sign-up flows for different prospective segments.
- Experience building new features for internal content management tools.