Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Advertising Data team is seeking a Senior Product Manager – Measurement who will be an exceptional addition to our growing Audience Data and Measurement product management team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering data products and measurement solutions for one of Hulu's advertising vertical. The ideal candidate should be a hands on product manager, capable of getting deep into the weeds of measurement, understand competitive offerings, web and streaming technologies with a proven track record of managing several product roadmaps simultaneously. This individual builds fantastic relationships across all levels of the organizations and is recognized as problem solver that looks to elevate the work of everyone around them. If you are passionate about data and eager to get your hands on data creating product and capabilities to enhance Hulu advertising, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define the vision and strategy for Hulu measurement products and capabilities aligned to overall Advertising Product Strategy and business goals
- Define measurement platform vision, roadmaps, feature sets, priorities and execution
- Further current Attribution Product as part of the overall measurement platform with new incremental feature sets, onboard advertiser first party conversation data to power measurement studies
- Define, develop new feature sets to setup Test and Control studies and deliver studies at scale working with broader Advertising Product team
- Evaluate matching signals and iterate to add new signals with advertising clients towards augmenting increased Conversions attribution
- Develop a deeper understanding of varying attribution methodologies across the industry, stay on top of competitor offerings to evolve Hulu attribution and broader measurement platform
- Develop deeper understanding of PII data, its implications and pertinent privacy laws to develop strategies to stay ahead of legal and market developments
- Establish strong relationships in engineering, other product managers across teams, engineering research and business teams across Hulu.
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios and acceptance criteria and success measures that are specific to measurement – attribution products
- Use a metrics based product development approach. Define success measures for roadmap items and demonstrate measurable impact on those success metrics
- Oversee the adoption of new features and capabilities and build strong relationships with internal research organization
WHAT TO BRING
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics or equivalent
- Hands on experience with data modeling, different kinds of data structures, and data extracts
- Experience managing attribution model building and delivery of studies
- Experience with web, mobile and web tagging technologies.
- Experience with third party data providers and integrations
- Demonstrated leadership skills towards owning multi-year product roadmaps, adoption of new feature sets and growing product adoption
- 5+ years in product management experience with building and delivering successful products, services and capabilities
- Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle with competing priorities and make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis techniques and familiarity with common data science models and approaches to problem solving. Generally: the ability to plan for what analysts and data scientists need to deliver successfully
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment, inspire change, and collaborate with a variety of individuals and organizational partners
- Experience demonstrating leadership, working with remote teams, self-motivation, accountability, and a standout colleague
- Experience presenting to and working with senior leaders
- Knowledge and experience of agile/scrum product development
- Advance CS degree
- Hands on working knowledge of SQL and one or more of these DB’s - Oracle, MySQL etc
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
- Industry experience in video streaming and OTT