Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Help Site Product Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Support at Scale team. As a Help Site Product Manager at Hulu, you will own the web help experience ensuring viewers are getting the support they need in a personal and engaging way. The right person for this role can take disparate requests and find a simple and cohesive way to meet them. If you are someone who enjoys experimentation, building and reviewing data indicators all while collaborating with stakeholders to ensure their needs are met, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own functionality and performance of Hulu Help Site, the viewers’ hub for all support channels (Support Articles/Videos, Communities, Contact Channels).
- Ensure the site is cohesive and optimized for personalization, contact routing and real time updates.
- Provide oversight on search optimization to improve zero gap queries.
- Own the site backlog, continuously prioritizing requests from varying stakeholders.
- Crowd source new functional needs and work with team to define them, convey specs to technical vendors, perform QA testing and ensure team is ready for roll out.
- Partner with Content Strategist to ensure content administration is pain free.
- Understand viewer patterns and continually experiment and optimize site.
- Partner with VX tools team to build site, UX team to ensure site design and usability are consistent with hulu.com experience.
WHAT TO BRING
- Undergraduate degree in business, technology or related field
- Product management or similar experience, including the ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders; unpacking requests to ensure needs are met
- Ability to provide data-driven strategic recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail, eye for design and usability
- Nimble with data and can convey needs to an analyst and perform light analysis
- Highly organized and efficient. Proven ability to independently manage multiple projects at a given time
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce platform (Communities, Service Cloud)
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools.