Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Product Organization is seeking a Sr Product Manager of Mobile who will be an exceptional addition to our Strategic Product Integrations team. As a Sr Product Manager at Hulu, you will work closely with our product, tech, and business teams to define and deliver on high value mobile customer experiences that will delight Hulu subscribers. The right person for this role will be someone who is data driven, has excellent customer experience judgement and will be able to work cross functionally across the organization. If you are someone who loves inventing new ways for people to watch TV and is passionate about mobile technology, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define mobile product requirements and work with SME’s, feature specific product owners, and tech teams to evaluate product and technical requirements for new initiatives and communicate feasibility back to stakeholders.
- Work with the partnerships team to build a prioritized roadmap and backlog focused on advancing Hulu’s engagement, retention, and subscriber growth goals in the mobile space.
- Partner closely with Hulu’s program management, tech, and marketing teams to ensure end to end execution on the strategy and roadmap.
- Work with analysts and finance to evaluate trends and KPI’s post launch and leverage these insights to inform product decisions for future phases of each key initiative.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be a team player with character, high humility and integrity, helping build a healthy team environment
WHAT TO BRING
- 4+ years of solid product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (CS, CE, EE) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience collaborating with cross-departmental teams to launch complex product initiatives in an agile environment.
- High comfort level in analytics and generating customer insights from data trends.
- Interpersonal savviness to develop cooperative working relationships across the organization.
- Strong communication skills rooted in clarity and factual analysis.
- Previous experience working consumer facing mobile products, ideally a video service
- MBA (preferred)
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.