Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Analytics team is seeking a Digital Inventory Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Digital Inventory Analyst at Hulu, you will leverage data to evaluate performance, analyze strategies to optimize yield and implement best-practices to support growth. The right person for this role is a highly motivated problem-solver who is comfortable interpreting large data sets and communicating results throughout a sales organization. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage, track and optimize the use of ad (video + display) inventory for Hulu.com
- Analyze, review and report site traffic, user trends and delivery performance
- Evaluate sales opportunities as well as new pricing, packaging and product offerings
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product and Content teams
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years’ experience within online media or a forecasting/reporting/analytics role
- Expert Excel-user
- Quantitative-thinker; comfort dealing with large and/or incomplete data sets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detailed knowledge of media, online advertising, and sales processes
- Working knowledge of online ad systems (Freewheel, DoubleClick)
- Experience with SQL and/or data visualization tools
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.