Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Sales team is seeking an Account Manager to join a dynamic sales team in Hulu’s New York office. Do you have the ability and commitment to help cover top tier Auto and Entertainment clients and agencies, among others? Do you have strong people skills and the ability to work with a variety of clients internally and externally? Are you excited by the sales process and understand the importance of exceeding goals? And are you the kind of person who can take ownership and initiative in a fast-paced environment? Then if you’re looking for a great opportunity in a results-driven, fun, sales environment this opportunity may be the next move for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Review trades daily and gather industry and account-specific information to share with team
- Pre-meeting intelligence gathering
- Point person for presentation materials
- Managing deadline for deck preparation
- Recommendations on deck content: sponsorships, research, creative examples
- Actively pursue and follow up on new business leads using available resources
- Cold calling on smaller agencies and advertisers
- Active participation in client meetings/presentations
- Development of key client relationships
- Responsible for helping achieve team and national goals
- Make recommendations for client specific needs as outlined in RFP
- Ownership of external and internal deadlines (Ad Solutions, Creative Services, Research)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in digital/television advertising
- Strong desire to work in Sales
- Strong experience working in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Superb communication skills, negotiation techniques, team attitude, problem-solving capabilities, assertive nature with an attention to detail.
- A genuine commitment to team with a desire to work in a team environment.