Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Advertising Sales team is seeking a Programmatic Account Executive who will be an exceptional addition to our AdvancedTV team. As a Programmatic Account Executive at Hulu, you will be focused on driving revenue from Agency Trading Desks, Addressable TV buying teams and those clients who have chosen to bring Programmatic Buying in-house. This position will act as the day to day point of contact for all Hulu programmatic selling efforts. The Hulu AdvancedTV Account Executive will be assigned by holding company and partner with the National Sales team to drive Programmatic revenue.The right person for this role will have specific Programmatic sales experience as well as a fluency in ad technology. If you are someone who possess those qualifications, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The AdvancedTV Account Executive will be focused on gaining programmatic revenue from Agency Trading Desks and in-house Programmatic clients. This position will act as the lead revenue generator for all AdvancedTV/ Programmatic buys with Hulu, In addition this position will be focused on analyzing data to better inform strategy, as well as providing in-field intelligence for platform and data partner offerings for purposes of advancing Hulu’s automated opportunities.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 -7 years digital/Programmatic ad sales experience as an individual contributor
- Deep understanding of the Video marketplace
- Proven track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Track record of successful internal and external relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- PowerPoint presentation and Excel skills
- Fluency with ad technologies (e.g. DMP’s, CRM Matching, etc.)
- Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions