Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s TAO (Talent and Organization) team is seeking a Benefits Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Benefits team. As a Benefits Analyst at Hulu, you will be the subject matter expert related to ensuring the data integrity of Hulu’s health/welfare benefit and retirement programs. The right person for this role should be able to skillfully prioritize competing projects, provide detailed and accurate analysis, hold a sense of urgency, is able to manage projects through completion, is intellectually curious, and is an innovator. If you are someone loves working with data and thrives in a team environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Determine employee eligibility, process enrollments and update/maintain benefits in Workday
- Own day-to-day benefit program administration, monitoring benefit system integrations to benefit vendors. Partner with the HRIS support team to resolve data issues and correct integration issues.
- Audit the daily benefit processing to include: enrollments, terminations, life status changes, beneficiaries, health insurance, disability, etc.
- Lead analytics and invoice reconciliation processes related to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability plans.
- Act as a liaison between benefits team and payroll team to communication changes to team member pay resulting from benefit change events such as open enrollment, qualifying events and new hire elections.
- Partner with Benefits Manager to identify program changes and communicates requirements to HRIS team. This may include testing internal changes and any updates to vendor integrations.
- Proactively identify and recommend process improvements; implement and document process changes.
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including compliance testing, periodic audits of benefits plans and deductions to ensure plans remain compliant and ensure reporting requirements are met timely.
WHAT TO BRING
- Has at least 3-5 years Benefits experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; likes everything in its proper place; invents fun ways to keep track of things
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Precise, accurate, detail driven. Can spot a typo at twenty feet, has x-ray vision for Excel errors. Works with people of all styles and levels in a kind and friendly manner
- Resilient and relentlessly positive in the face of unexpected challenges and last minute changes
- A self-starter who can prioritize and multi-task with little to no supervision. Not shy about asking questions
- Efficient and effective at resolving issues
- Comfort and experience with a fast-paced environmentNICE TO HAVESPrior Workday experience