Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu seeks a highly qualified and driven candidate to join our program management team to lead complex initiatives around integrating and customizing business systems. In this role you will work with cross-functional teams (IT engineering, vendors, content partners, operations, marketing, legal, finance) to drive programs from inception through deployment. The right person for this role will be a balance of diplomat and detective to helping the team define goals and roadmaps, organize and plan the work involved, and monitor and communicate progress both internally to executive management and externally with our vendors/partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define program scope, functional requirements, team deliverables, dependencies, time frames, and risks for the integration and customization of business systems (e.g. account management, royalty reporting, etc.)
- Manage projects involving third party vendors, driving scope and timeline for vendor deliverables
- Distill business and product requirements into actionable, detailed specifications for the team members
- Create complete project and deployment plans for end-to-end delivery with appropriate documentation.
- Provide guidance for end to end testing and the triage of bug defects
- Partner with business and technical teams to quickly and efficiently launch new features and enhancements using an agile approach
- Continuously monitor and report on program execution to the teams, program leadership, executive management, and external stakeholders
WHAT TO BRING
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success in a program/project management capacity within a technical setting for business applications (e.g. CRM, OMS)
- Working knowledge of modern program management, analysis, and reporting tools such as Wrike, Trello, Jira/Confluence, and MS Office
- Solid understanding of software development models including Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to interact and build consensus with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Capacity to manage multiple concurrent programs
- Superior English communication skills, written and verbal, across all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, computer science, or another related field
- Formal training in project management; certification a plus
- Formal training in Agile/scrum; certification a plus
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.