Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu is searching for a creative, multi-faceted Copywriter with the experience and imagination to make huge contributions to the fast-paced Hulu Creative Studio team. The ideal candidate brings the brand strategy thinking of an agency writer with the results-oriented attitude of the most creative DR teams. Requirements include a knowledge and love of entertainment (especially TV); a solutions-focused, ambitious attitude; and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment with hardworking, fun-loving co-workers with a high quality bar. (Should “co-workers” have a hyphen? Did we need that comma before “fun-loving”? If you can answer questions like these, apply.)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write marketing copy for executions and channels including display, social, B to B, and email.
- Play a key role on teams for large-scale initiatives including brainstorming, conceptual development, and pitching.
- Collaborate with writers, designers, video producers, and marketing managers to hone strategy and messaging for projects.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the marketing creative team by adding new ideas and approaches for Hulu marketing objectives.
- Act on marketing metrics to continually refine the copy efforts of the team.
WHAT TO BRING
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of marketing executions with an emphasis on digital.
- Mastery of standard English spelling, grammar, and style.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Google suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking input from others.
- Calm, collected attitude used to working with teams and partners across a diverse organization.
- 3-5 years meaningful experience at an ad agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
- Entertainment or television marketing experience desired but not required.
- Knowledge of full-funnel marketing including email, social, and digital display.