Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Performance Marketing Ad Sales team is seeking an Account Manager to join a dynamic sales team at Hulu’s headquarters in Santa Monica. We're looking for someone with passion for working with emerging Direct-to-Consumer brands and performance driven agencies. Do you have strong people skills and the ability to collaborate with a variety of clients internally and externally? Are you excited by the sales process, understand the importance of exceeding goals, and hungry for the chance to take ownership and initiative at a fast-paced company? If you’re looking for a great opportunity on a results-driven, fun, sales environment this opportunity may be the next move for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Review trades daily and capture industry and account-specific information to share with team and gather relevant pre-meeting intelligence
- Track all meetings, closed deals, & prospected clients on a weekly basis with shared documents.
- Work closely with Research to understand all of the case studies and options for our clients
- Manage deadlines for deck preparation and recommend content: sponsorships, research, creative examples
- Pursue and follow up on new business leads using available resources, including cold calling prospective DTC brands
- Assist with execution of sponsorships for Ad Solutions, Creative Solutions, & Planning
- Participate in client meetings/presentations and develop key client relationships
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in digital/television advertising
- Strong desire to work in Sales
- Strong experience working in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Superb interpersonal skills, negotiation techniques, team attitude, problem-solving capabilities, assertive nature with an attention to detail.