Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Finance and Accounting team is seeking a Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Corporate Accounting team. As a Treasury Manager at Hulu, you will monitor the day-to-day cash management transactions, as well as optimize the company’s liquidity and mitigate its financial risk. The right person for this role is detail-oriented, proactive, a great communicator, and a team player. If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage treasury operations with responsibility for daily cash operations, bank account management and reconciliations, and maintaining the company’s banking infrastructure.
- Support company operations by establishing relationships with bank service providers.
- Recommend strategies for managing short-term investments and money market funds.
- Oversee the cash flow process, including the forecasting of cash flow projections, preparation and review of cash flow actuals, and variance analysis to compare actuals vs. budget/plan.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures in supervision of cash management activities.
- Respond to accounting and audit inquiries relating to cash and treasury operations.
- Support any ad-hoc projects as needed.
WHAT TO BRING
- At least 5 years of work experience, with 2+ years in Corporate Treasury.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business, accounting, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude to fit our Hulu culture.
- Industry experience in digital advertising, media and entertainment, and/or technology ideal.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- Banking experience a plus.
- Experience using Workday Financials a plus