Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Advertising Sales team is seeking an Account Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Political team. As an Account Manager, Political at Hulu, you will own the execution of Political campaigns, create presentations, support for Account Executives and partner with clients. The Account Manager will prospect and help close Political investments from agencies and clients to continue the tremendous growth we’re seeing in Advertising Sales, driving Hulu front and center with Political media decision makers during the 2020 Election cycle. The right person for this role is passionate about Political, Government and Advocacy advertising campaigns and wants to grow their career in sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and manage successful advertising campaigns for Political, Government and Advocacy clients and advertising agency partners.
- Drive revenue with the Account Executives to exceed budgets with Political business.
- Support the sales team by prospecting, partnering and closing campaigns for accounts and agencies, maximizing advertising campaigns and delivering solutions.
- Create and grow relationships with key decision makers within the Political industry.
- Champion Hulu’s Brand and unique advertising offerings within the industry.
- Be visible with clients.
- Work cross-functionally across Advertising Sales, Advertising Solutions, Ad Operations, Creative and Research to build groundbreaking advertising programs.
WHAT TO BRING
- Minimum 3+ years media sales and digital experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, exciting environment, while maintaining an unwavering dedication to quality work.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- College degree.