Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Ad Sales team is seeking an Account Manager to join a dynamic, client-direct sales team at Hulu’s headquarters in Santa Monica. We are looking for someone who is committed to supporting clients and their business outcomes. Do you have strong people skills? Do you love navigating complex organizations and working with varying partners, internally and externally? Are you excited by the sales process and understand the importance of exceeding goals? If you're someone that thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment, looking to get results for brands and want to have fun doing it, this opportunity may be the next move for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Capture ongoing industry and client-specific intelligence to inform key partners across Hulu
- Collaborate with Strategic Accounts Lead on all pre and post-sale efforts
- Own client presentation materials, including educating brands about Hulu's key offerings, recommending creative examples, presenting industry & category research and solutions while balancing deadlines for the team
- Actively pursue new business opportunities for active brands / parent companies using available resources
- Actively participate and lead client meetings/presentations
- Develop & cultivate key client relationships
- Help achieve partnership & revenue goals
- Make recommendations for client-specific needs
- Ownership of external and internal projects working with cross-functional partners (Client, Partner teams, Ad Solutions, Creative Services, Research)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 1-year client management experience
- 3-4 years of experience in digital/television advertising
- Strong passion for delivering results
- Strong experience working in Excel, PowerPoint required
- Experience with Web-based Efficiency tools (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Slack)
- Highly organized
- Superb communication skills, team attitude, problem-solving capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Genuine dedication to the team