Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Viewer Insights Product Specialist who will be an exceptional addition to our Viewer Insights team. As a Viewer Insights Product Specialist at Hulu, you will work to identify and eliminate viewer pain points surfaced on support channels ensuring viewers are always top of mind. The right person for this role likes to solve problems utilizing all data points available to create a compelling case. If you are someone who likes to work cross functionally and can influence at all levels of the organization then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work to turn broader buckets of data into specific and actionable pieces of feedback, conveying the nuances of the feedback. Measure and report the impact of eliminating viewer pain points.
- Create and maintain an aggregated and scalable source of truth for all viewer support insights, iterating to ensure stakeholder needs are met.
- Work with business groups (Product, Software Development, Marketing etc) to prioritize work (grounded in data) to alleviate viewer pain points.
- Partner with other business teams (Marketing, Finance) who produce viewer insights to deepen analysis and ensure synergy in disseminating viewer feedback.
- Strategize and execute on how to socialize viewer feedback with the broader Hulu population ensuring viewers are always top of mind.
- Responsible for ensuring operations systems/workflows are set up to capture viewer insights.
WHAT TO BRING
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years of professional experience in a data-driven program with cross functional teams and demonstrated business outcomes
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence cross functionally at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to pick up on the nuances of problem statements both written and verbally expressed
- Nimble with data and can convey needs to an analyst and perform light analysis
- Highly organized and efficient. Proven ability to independently manage multiple projects at a given time
- Familiarity with product and viewer pain points
- Knowledge of the product development cycle