Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Do you have a passion for Advertising and dream of working in a fun and fast pace environment? Hulu’s Advertising teams work together to support advertisers who have committed to buy ad solutions and media targeting Hulu’s audiences. We own the client and customer experience as we take them through their advertising campaign life cycle.
This is a unique opportunity for a college student who wants to gain exposure on how Hulu helps to shape the digital entertainment marketing space. You will be immersed in the world of digital operations, learning about Hulu’s products and how to execute them. The intern will interact and, in most cases, coordinate with nearly every business unit in order to understand how we receive and fulfill those advertising buys. This affords an intern a unique experience with exposure to many parts of a big but still aggressively growing business, not unlike a rotational program, but within a tech company with a very big digital media business continuing to grow rapidly.
This role calls for a person who is a team player with a positive attitude that is detail-oriented, self-motivated, analytical and lives, breathes, and eats all things digital advertising.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Fulfillment activities supporting display and video ad campaigns for Fortune 1000 advertisers, including planning, trafficking, reporting and campaign analysis
- Support of and partnering with Advertising Operations to drive tangible business results.
- Project contribution, including researching and prospecting new business, compile overview of competitive marketplace, process mapping, and staff work
- Gain exposure to multiple cross-functional teams including Sales, Creative Solutions, Integrated Marketing, Analytics, Research, and more!
WHAT TO BRING
- Coursework in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Production/Operational Management, E-Business, Marketing, and Organizational Behavior. Interest in Digital Media and Advertising.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts, etc
- Technical orientation: love of all things tech, including consumer websites, user interfaces, mobile & video game devices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to multitask as needed
- Personality to quickly build rapport and build relationships.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and ever-changing media environment.
- Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn software and tools quickly.
- Minimum GPA requirement 3.0 or higher
- Must be a currently enrolled student and a rising senior.