Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Technology Operations team is seeking a Manager, IT Governance and Compliance who will be an exceptional addition to our Technology Operations team. As a Manager, IT Governance and Compliance at Hulu, you will be responsible for establishing, overseeing and managing all Governance and Compliance for the Technology Organization. This position will oversee the monitoring and ongoing analysis of ITGC/ICFR Risk Management and implementation of measures to mitigate potential risk to IT and consumers of IT as appropriate. Responsible for assessing and managing compliance for Information Technology, PCI and IT SOX controls and for the development and maintenance of a compliance framework, as well as leading the compliance components of the attestation processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, implement, and oversee remediation processes to address issues identified via audit assessments, key financial application reviews, access control reviews, internal or external audits and/or other assessments.
- Plan and execute Risk Assessments to support internal and external SOX ITGC and PCI DSS standards.
- Assist in development of monthly Compliance communications in conjunction with end-user training.
- Assist in development and maintenance of compliance metrics program, providing visibility, insight and analysis of the effectiveness of the IT governance program.
- Provide performance reporting related to risk and internal controls effectiveness to key stakeholders.
- Provide support for continuous improvement initiatives to mitigate/manage risks while reducing overall compliance costs; including a program to mitigate SOD (segregation of duties) risks.
- Partner with functional business areas to analyze and determine the effect to internal control systems for new information technology implementations and proposed process improvement changes.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams/programs, budgets, resourcing, adherence to schedule etc.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive plan to monitor remediation and risk mitigation projects and scope changes, prioritization of scope components.
- Works with limited supervision.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Computer Information Systems, computer sciences, engineering, information security or an equivalent combination of education, training, and years of experience
- 3 years of PCI and SOX experience and proven experience in supporting audit/compliance functions
- Strong knowledge of information systems security standards and practices (e.g., access control, system hardening, system audit and log file monitoring, security policies, and incident handling)
- Thorough understanding of SOX ITGC and ICFR 404 standards and work papers
- Experience managing both onsite and remote teams
- Must be a strong communicator to technical and non-technical audiences including developers, architects, customers, business analysts and tech operators
- Highly organized and efficient. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills