Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a progressive creative maker/leader to build campaigns that help Hulu achieve its business goals. As an Associate Creative Director on our internal Creative Studio team, you will be responsible for a range of work from high profile campaigns to in product assets, from concept through to execution. Working closely with the marketing team and with cross-functional teams you will bring to life compelling stories around our brand and content and will play a key role in how we continue to redefine TV. The right person for this role is collaborative, open-minded, inspiring and very comfortable working in a fluid environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop creative campaigns to drive brand love, subscriber growth and customer retention in partnership with marketing campaign managers.
- Ideate and collaborate with cross functional campaign teams including designers, producers, copywriters, and art directors to deliver world class creative.
- Build and execute multi channel campaigns including both traditional and new / innovative channels.
- Work across all creative disciplines to ensure brand consistency
- Foster a culture of collaboration, creative ambition and dedication to craft
- Partner with business leaders to drive innovative ideas that support our aggressive growth goals
- Ensure creative quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all creative executions
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of experience in the creative industry with a proven track record of building and delivering world-class creative ideas and campaigns
- Agency experience
- Experience working as an integral part of multidisciplinary campaign teams
- Expertise in digital/social platforms and how to use them in innovative ways
- Cross-funcitonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external partners, and to align others around a clear goal
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically, to go effortlessly from high concept to hard-working detail
- A love for all things Hulu!