Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Now, we are seeking a passionate Senior Quality Engineer, who will play an important role in our quality assurance process. The right person must not only be able to design and execute E2E manual test cases on Search related projects but also to develop and maintain automation testing cases. He/she need to collaborate directly with the developers, and technical program managers to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the QA process and culture, as well as the products we release.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Mainly focus on Search backend but also need validation from client-side (website and mobile/Living Room devices).
- Partner with multiple teams to arrive at End to End test scenarios and help execute them to ensure product release readiness.
- Build automation test cases for Search related projects.
WHAT TO BRING
- Relevant experience (Minimum of 5 years) in testing Web/Mobile and with tools to support testing for iOS/Android/Web/Mobile Web
- Extensive fundamentals and deep understanding of QA methodology
- Proficiency in at least one widely used server-side programming language (Java, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience in developing automation test cases. (framework e.g. pytest, REST Assured, Karate, etc.)
- With phenomenal technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, contribute to results, and the ability to work independently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience with performance testing tools (e.g. JMeter, Loadrunner, etc.)
- Some experience with Jenkins or similar build tools