Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Now, we are seeking a passionate QA engineer, who will play a meaningful role in our test driven process. The right person must not only be able to build and execute test cases, but also to collaborate directly with the developers, and technical program managers to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the QA process and culture, as well as the products we release.
What you’ll do
- Design and build tooling, scalable and maintainable test infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity
- Partnering with various product and engineering teams to help validate website and mobile apps.
- Partner with multiple teams to arrive at End to End test scenarios and help execute them to ensure product release readiness.
- Develop and maintain automation test framework, test tools, take care of software quality while developing features.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
What to bring
- Relevant experience (Minimum of 2 years) in testing Web/Mobile and with tools to support testing for iOS/Android/Web/Mobile Web.
- Proactive in nature with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of QA methodology and test/defect management tools
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- With phenomenal technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, contribute to results, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Adept proficiency in at least one widely used server-side programming language (Java, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience in automation test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, etc.) and cross-browser testing (e.g. Sauce Labs)