Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a Cinematographer as a critical part of our growing Creative Studio. In this role, you’ll lead all aspects of cinematography for the many divisions our team supports; partnering with a range of crew, vendors, and teams, both internally and externally. Do you bring a wealth of experience in marketing shoots both in-studio and in the field? Do you love finding ways to elevate the visual style where others might settle for less? If you're part award-winning DP, part self-sufficient field producer, who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do, we'd love you to join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work collaboratively to ensure an elevated look on an array of productions, including EPK interviews, on-set BTS coverage, in-the-field verite shoots, live events, and in-studio marketing productions including custom builds, green screen set-ups, and everything in between.
- Partner with our internal production team in management of our audio, video, and sound equipment, tools, gear, and facilities, including our on-site stage.
- Develop and foster best-practices and guidelines for partners and vendors from pre through post-production.
- Move seamlessly between run-and-gun small-scale efforts and large-scale productions, while maintaining an outstanding quality bar.
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years shooting and producing for content marketing (scripted TV series or film, mandatory), with a reel of award-winning work.
- An extensive rolodex of crew and vendors in all major national markets.
- Experience in VFX and post-production workflow.
- BA/BS in media-related major.