Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Software engineers on the Customer Retention team build software that enables Hulu’s Viewer Experience Advocates to help viewers get the most out of Hulu. Our main focus is a home-grown ‘The Simpsons’-themed CRM, which Advocates use to troubleshoot and resolve issues ranging from billing to video play back and to identify ways that customers can have a better viewing experience. Our aim is to create an employee experience that enables Advocates to share their passion for TV with Hulu viewers. As a member of this team you will be doing full-stack development and designing and building micro-services to support this and related applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write, test and release robust and scalable production ready applications using the latest web technologies
- Work closely with Product and the Viewer Experience team to design and implement solutions for our stakeholders
- Integrate third party application into our application suite
- Troubleshoot production issues
WHAT TO BRING
- Demonstrated ability to balance ‘getting things done’ with quality and tech debt
- Strong software developer with 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Java
- Great communication skills, attention to details and a strong teamwork ethic
- BS in Computer Science
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.