Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Sr. Manager, Analytics and Insights who will be an exceptional addition to our team. The Viewer Experience team is charged with helping viewers get the most out of Hulu and as the Sr. Manager, Analytics and Insights, you will be responsible for the data, insights and reporting that enable this. If you are someone who thrives on developing insights and process that drive business change and on leading a team to do their best work, this is the role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide thought leadership on how to use data and insights to continuously improve the customer experience and lead the team that develops and evangelizes the data, reporting and insights for the Hulu Viewer Experience team.
- Operational Insights: Enable real-time visibility into operational, team and employee performance and produce reports that show how we are delivering for customers. Partner with VX Operations leadership to identify greatest areas of opportunity to improve service delivery.
- Customer Insights: Partner with the VX Viewer Feedback team to synthesize feedback across all viewer touchpoints and advocate with the Hulu Product and Tech teams to eliminate viewer pain points and to improve the offering in response to viewer needs.
- Account Insights: Develop the analyses, tools and process needed to ensure that customers are in compliance with the Hulu Terms of Service.
- Partner across Hulu to share the data and tools needed to develop the full view of the customer lifecycle in support of continuous improvement in engagement and retention.
- Support the VX annual planning process with data and insights that identify top opportunity areas.
- Develop a team that is engaged, challenged and continuously growing their skills and capabilities.
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ years of experience in data analytics, with demonstrated change in business outcomes resulting from analyses
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Familiarity with customer service analytics
- ‘Viewer first’ mindset with a strong bias for action and delivering results.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders with proven experience gaining results through influence.
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence senior leaders, front-line employees and cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced data science experience
- MBA or other advanced degree
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.