Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Procurement team is seeking a Manager, Strategic Sourcing who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Sourcing Manager at Hulu, you would be responsible for the leadership, transformation, strategy, and execution of complex, long-term category sourcing strategies across the company. The right person for this role will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, have strong knowledge in sourcing best pratices, and be an expert in contract negotiation. If you are someone who is looking to establish a new function and gain key insights into Hulu’s overall business, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive a continual procurement discipline to support company growth
- Lead Sourcing team and build out function through in-depth analysis of Hulu’s business and spending areas.
- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support sourcing activities including preparing RFx, managing the process and analyzing competitive bids
- Analyze spend data, internal requirements, and external supply markets to develop strategic sourcing strategies and plans aligned with the business goals
- Expert negotiator in regards to all types of commercial contracts for all commodities including, but not limited to service agreements, statements of work, and amendments
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with internal clients to strategically manage spend and the supply base for assigned categories, including regular interaction with Executive level leadership.
- Act as procurement subject matter expert in consulting with the business to identify, develop and deploy best practice procurement, category management and supplier management
- Develop strong partnerships with procurement operations, accounts payable, and legal teams
- Manage, coordinate and support special projects as needed
- Able to develop PowerPoint presentations for internal stakeholder communications/updates with guidance
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor's degree preferably with an analytical focus (Business, Economics, Accounting, Supply Chain, etc). MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 6+ years relevant sourcing and procurement experience in various technology categories, 3+ years in a management capacity
- Experience in negotiating commercial contract terms
- Demonstrated skills in rigorous, fact-based analyses which drive creative problem solving, and proposal preparation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail