Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
As a Sr. Email Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring daily business trends by advancing our optimization mechanics through comprehensive analyses. He/she will provide analyses for campaign performance, A/B testing, audience segmentation and ad hoc requests. In this role you will define, implement, and ensure the successful performance of all marketing efforts. You will work closely with a number of teams to ensure we are executing marketing campaigns with maximum ROI. The right person for this role has analytical abilities (must have proficiency in Excel, SQL and Tableau), deliver actionable insights and can work independently. This includes partnering with our acquisition and engagement teams to develop messaging, determine targeting/segmenting strategies, establishing campaign benchmarks and KPI’s. Candidate must be highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work effectively across many groups within the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as primary analyst for the Email Marketing team. Work collaboratively to identify business questions and develop analytical reporting and analysis to solve business questions/problems.
- Lead campaign reporting for adhoc and triggered messaging for all email and mobile marketing campaigns
- Ability to forecast subscriber growth metrics based on past campaign performance and upcoming campaign strategies
- Design, develop and maintain regular Customer Dashboards (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) for use by Marketing leadership and program managers
- Aid in development of campaign planning items including: development of performance forecasts, defining key success metrics, setting a reporting schedule, and creating report templates.
- Assist with the creation of presentations to facilitate marketing performance analysis
- Translate data into actionable insights - make recommendations to team members to increase customer retention, reactivating dormant users and to drive revenue
- Create, execute and track testing plans for different kinds of A/B tests including subject line, creative, customer segmentation and messaging frequency tests
- Make recommendations to optimize customer contact strategy across email and mobile channels
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics (Opens, CTR, Unsubscribes, Conversions) for email and mobile
- Utilize multiple data sources (1st party, 3rd party, web, email, mobile) to develop new ideas for customer segmentation
- Collaborate with multiple teams to obtain all necessary information to produce analytical deliverables
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing analytics
- Exceptional analytical abilities and high proficiency with Salesforce reporting, SQL, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires advanced quantitative skills, including expert level skills in Excel, data validation and reporting analysis (sorting data, pivot tables, advanced functions)
- Appetite to grasp and convey complex business requirements, and maintain impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to gain insights and drive recommendations through data analysis, must exude excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented with the ability to bring innovative ideas to the organization and has the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.