Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s IT Service team is seeking an IT engineer who has the responsibility to help running a stable infrastructure environment office, such as helpdesk issue, AV system, network equipment and domain environment. Always be positive, and willingness to help people to seek IT-related issues.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build a stable infrastructure office environment for Hulu Beijing office
- Work with vendors to purchase equipment and follow up all kinds of problems
- Work with US colleagues to tackle network, IT equipment and conferencing system issues
WHAT TO BRING
- Familiar with imaging system (Windows, Linux and MacOS)
- Familiar with IT asset management and ticket system
- Familiar with conferencing system
- Familiar with Atlassian products, such as JIRA, wiki, etc.
- Familiar with DHCP, DNS, SNMP, Samba, SSH, HTTPs, etc.
- Familiar with VMWare, XenCenter, Juniper and Aruba network equipment.
- Knowledge of Windows domain and LDAP
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting and inventory management
- Good verbal, written and communications skills (Both English and Chinese)
- Experience with working across team in different country-bullet points
- Project management experience
- Apple Certified Maintenance Technician (ACMT)
- Zoom, LANDesk, AirWatch and Apple configuration hands-on experience