Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Customer Growth Marketing team is seeking a Sr. Manager of Customer Lifecycle Marketing who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. As a Sr. Manager of Customer Lifecycle Marketing at Hulu, you will responsible for strengthening our relationship with the customer throughout their lifecycle to drive high-value behaviors, help reduce churn and increase lifetime value. You will be leading the marketing strategy, development and execution of all customer lifecycle, upsell/cross-sell, and engagement and retention initiatives. This is a new role, and your focus will be to advance our automation, trigger and behavior based marketing to ensure we are delivering the right creative/message, in the right channel, to the right customer at the right time. The ideal person for this role is a strong leader, marketing and tech savvy, data driven, with proven hands-on experience working collaboratively with multiple teams in a fast and dynamic environment. If you are someone with an uncanny ability to understand the needs of customers, internal stakeholders, and the technologies required to deliver an outstanding user experience, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive the roadmap, strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage.
- Design and implement a range of upsell and cross-sell efforts to ensure customers are in the right subscription plan with the right mix of add-ons to maximize lifetime value and customer satisfaction
- Develop overall CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (email, In-App/Push, social, etc.).
- Coordinate with the Content Acquisition, Content Marketing and other Engagement and Retention teams to create strategies and develop campaigns for marketing content to existing subscribers
- Define and document briefs, business rules, data/tech requirements, system integrations as well as process and procedures for all lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to design, implement and evaluate personalized lifecycle email/In-App/Push campaigns. Ensure all campaigns have key metrics identified, tracked and analyzed with insights.
- Partner with Analytics team to ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed
- Utilize customer segmentation, actionable cohorts, perform analysis and conduct ongoing A/B testing for optimization.
- Work with product, technology and data teams to define feature and data requirements to create new communication channels and improve the intelligence available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing
- Operationalize optimal reactive retention offers which balance save rates and retention expense.
- Evaluate, onboard and integrate with new vendors that move the business forward, simplify and speed up processes, as well as increase effectiveness of tactics/programs.
WHAT TO BRING
- 10+years of marketing experience in all aspects of customer lifecycle management including; personalized trigger campaigns, loyalty programs, up-sell and cross-sell, referral programs, promotions and customer segmentation.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives
- Advanced experience working with product, tech and data teams for complex database marketing, data/tech requirements gathering and evolving of CRM technologies specifically; Exact Target/Salesforce
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with data driven approach.
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity; requires being scrappy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- MBA a plus