Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Finance IT team is seeking a Financial System Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Financial System Analyst at Hulu, you will be responsible for the maintenance, development, end-user training, and ad hoc business needs associated with our Financial Planning software and Finance ERP System. The right person for this role should have strong systems analysis background and proven ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges. If you are someone who has a good work ethic, keen interpersonal skills, and loves working in a fast-paced environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the business partners to understand requirements and execute them thoroughly following the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment).
- Assist in the data load process (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly) for Financial Planning system.
- Develop and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards.
- Assist in security administration tasks, including assigning appropriate security roles, coordinating quarterly user access reviews for both financial systems.
- Handle day-to-day ServiceNow tickets and maintain appropriate ticket documentation.
- Prepare necessary training materials for new enhancements and bug fixes associated with the Financial Planning system.
- Support the execution of major system changes (e.g., updates, integrations, new configurations) impacting financial systems and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Provide technical support as needed to end users and ensure any critical issues are resolved quickly.
- Maintain data interfaces with other financial applications.
WHAT TO BRING
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or related area.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst, with forecasting tools such as Adaptive, Anaplan, IBM Cognos, etc.
- Strong Excel and Access database experience.
- Experience in SOX IT General Controls and change management processes.
- Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints, and multi-task on various projects.
- Proven ability working independently and applying outstanding creativity in solving open-ended problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Must be a self-starter, independent problem solver, team-player, proactive.
- Experience in ServiceNow.
- Adaptive Insights or similar cloud-based planning and forecasting tool experience.
- Workday Financials or any other Finance ERP systems experience.
- Tech/media industry experience.