Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Content Marketing team is seeking a Director, Marketing Planning & Analysis who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. We are looking for someone who will liaise with business partners to strategically tackle our biggest Content Marketing challenges. This will entail providing actionable insights and strategic recommendations in support of Content Marketing initiatives, acting as a consultant to the Marketing team, and ensuring high business value in the recommendations you provide. The right person for this role has experience connecting the dots between data and consumer insights to inform strategy, strong attention to detail, loves to tackle problems, is intellectually curious and an innovator. If you are someone who is strategic and passionate about using data to support decision-making, then this is an incredible opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a team of highly skilled marketing strategists to develop deep analyses and recommendations to support Originals, Licensed, and Live content marketing initiatives using quantitative methods
- Partner across Content Marketing to identify strategic business opportunities and develop solutions that lead to improved content campaign strategies, acquisition, engagement and retention efforts
- Understand and define partner requirements, develop an action plan and then present back to the client in a business context, clearly articulating results and strategic recommendations, both visually and verbally
- Serve as liaison between Content Marketing and data resources to connect insights from a variety of studies/analyses to tell a holistic story and drive actionable Content Marketing strategies and recommendations
- Defines vision, priorities, roadmap, and execution of projects against specific focus areas/KPIs/business goals
- Operationalize, demonstrate, and actively share out channel and team level insights across content marketing
WHAT TO BRING
- 10-15 years of experience conducting data analysis and providing strategic recommendations to marketing initiatives, plus 3+ years leading teams, consulting experience highly valued
- Master’s in a field such Economics, Business/Marketing, etc.
- Highly proficient with analyzing and utilizing data to drive decision-making, specifically related to marketing effectiveness
- Ability to verbally and visually tell a story using data
- Have an open mind to research and learn new analytical techniques
- Experience and passion working within the entertainment industry
- Experience with the following tools/languages: SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau (or other BI/data viz tools)
- Experience manipulating and analyzing massive data sets