Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Talent and Organization (TAO) team is seeking an Associate Executive Recruiter to join our thriving team in Santa Monica. As an Associate Executive Recruiter at Hulu, you will need to be a strategic thinker that comes with expertise in providing proven sourcing strategies to support hires at the highest levels of the organization. This means brainstorming and collaborating to ensure we target and attract extraordinary talent. You will need to build trust and credibility with different styles across the team and the business. Are you someone who thrives in a collaborate environment, obsesses over details, and has experience finding top tier Executive level talent? If so, this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Strategically source and build pipelines for all Executive level roles at Hulu (VP level and up).
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate, network, and source premier talent from applicable industries/within target companies.
- Provide candidates via deep sourcing efforts and support the more transactional recruiting tasks including but not limited to, scheduling interviews, conducting recruiter screens, posting job descriptions, submitting offer requests, exporting offer letters.
- Act as advocate for both the business and candidates throughout the hiring process, establish regular touch points and be diligent with follow through to build strong pipelines.
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics as it relates to executive recruiting.
- Work with a solid sense of urgency, and partner with manager to fill the highest priority needs for the company.
WHAT TO BRING
- BA/BS Degree.
- 2-3 years of sourcing and/or full cycle recruiting experience with at least 2 years of working on Executive level roles.
- Proven and successful track record of engaging, selling, and recruiting candidates at the Executive level.
- Strong familiarity with: LinkedIn Recruiter, 8fold or equivalent artificial intelligence tool, Jobvite or equivalent ATS