Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Talent and Organization (TAO) team is seeking a Senior Manager, Security who will lead ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of the physical security program for Hulu. The Senior Manager, Security will work with every team throughout Hulu in identifying, understanding, and aligning physical security needs to ensure the safety and security of Hulugan’s, guests, and the Hulu brand. You will play an integral role supporting teams and programs throughout Hulu including our executives, workplaces, events, travel, human resources, and more. The right person for this role is detail oriented, possesses high judgment, and has a deep knowledge and passion for creating programs and environments that promote safety and security while still properly representing the brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide in-depth knowledge on the design, implementation, and maintenance of physical security programs, services, and investigations.
- Develop and oversee implementation of policies, procedures, and training to protect the Hulu team, guests, and brand.
- Manage and audit security vendors and equipment including but not limited to the access systems, camera systems, training and materials, vendors, personnel, etc.
- Partner with Information Security and IT Personnel to ensure alignment of physical and intellectual security.
- Develop metrics and audit procedures to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of physical security programs, equipment, and personnel.
- Own budgets and forecasts to support business needs, goals, and objectives related to physical security.
- Oversee worldwide physical security and reception teams as a strategic leader.
WHAT TO BRING
- 8+ years of professional experience in a security leadership role
- Undergraduate degree in security management or related field of study
- Experienced strategic program leader
- Strong partnership and customer service mentality
- Investigative, risk assessment, and audit experience
- CPR, First Aid, and AED Certified
- Passion for customer service
- Highly organized and efficient
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Security Certification ie. CPP or ASIS