Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Customer Lifecycle Marketing team is seeking an Sr. Early Engagement Marketing Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As the Sr. Early Engagement Marketing Manager at Hulu, you will be responsible for developing and implementing off-channel (Email, Push and Paid Digital) marketing strategies to engage and educate our promotional subscribers in order to increase their trial-to-pay pay rates, life time value and help reduce churn. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you will leverage your marketing and subscription expertise, attention to detail and customer empathy to launch highly effective campaigns. The ideal person for this role is Marketing and Tech savvy, data-driven, with proven hands-on experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast and dynamic environment. If you are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about best-in-class customer experiences, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute strategic onboarding, educational and early engagement campaigns via appropriate marketing channels (on-channel, email, In-App / Push, Social, Programmatic, etc.) targeting promotional subs early in their life-cycle to increase trial-to-pay rates.
- Collaborate with product managers and viewer experience teams to influence and inform product roadmaps that enhance the on and off channel onboarding process, ensuring a cohesive and personalized experience
- Drive viewership of strategically important content including marquee shows and subscription drivers early in a customer’s life-cycle.
- Define requirements and roadmap for CRM platforms and work with Database Marketing/Product/Tech teams to drive execution and launch of new capabilities
- Define and document campaigns in marketing briefs, collaborate with creative services teams to develop creative assets, partner with email and push teams for engagement campaigns, and work with media team to secure, execute and measure performance of media placements
- Project manage all levels of milestones, tasks, and dependencies across all relevant departments/functions when it comes to launching and sun setting campaigns
- Partner with Analytics team to ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed
- Monitor performance of in-market campaigns and regularly report on performance of past campaigns
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of marketing efforts
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of engagement and lifecycle marketing experience in a subscription business with a focus on digital marketing
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Experience working with Product and Developer teams to create optimal customer experiences.
- Advanced experience using CRM and paid marketing channels to drive engagement and retention
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with data driven approach
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships
- Ability to partner with and manage workflows of multiple constituencies in a cross-functional team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field.